Sleep, Dream, and the Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Workshop dates: 2, 9, 16, and 23rd February 2021
Your dreams are not arbitrary, meaningless, or random. They are a powerful means by which your body, mind, and subconscious communicate with you. Dreams come to help you see your blind spots, step out of your limiting beliefs, your protective patterns, and inspire you to step into your greater potential.
In this four week online workshop exclusively for iWiS members, you will learn how to transform ⅓ of your life spent in sleep and dream into a powerful medium for personal growth and transformation.
If you don’t remember your dreams, don’t worry. Everyone dreams every night, even if you don’t currently remember them. With a few simple practices covered on Day 1, you will be able to increase your dream recall and start accessing the deep inner wisdom and insight that await you.
This workshop will teach you about:
- Some of the latest science, psychology, and beliefs around dreaming
- How to start recalling your dreams (Note- this will require a daily journaling habit- less than 5 mins.)
- How to begin to work with, and understand your dreams in an effort to build your own dream work practice
- And finally to contemplate the ways in which dreams are a medium for you to understand some of your unconscious narratives about yourself, your work, and the world around you, in an effort to tell bigger and better stories in life, that will lead you to your greater potential.
What to Expect:
In this comprehensive, personal, and thought-provoking online workshop, you will be guided by Cordell Jacks, internationally recognized social innovation & systems change expert, who has over 20 years of experience studying, practicing, and teaching Dream Work.
This course includes:
- A 4-week course with weekly 90 min. Live teachings and Q&A, hosted on Zoom
- Recordings of the live Q&A available online for the duration of the course
- Daily and nightly dream work techniques to practice
- A private Facebook group for discussion, support, sharing, inspiration, etc.
You can expect to be asked to practice a daily dream work habit (5 mins. Maximum per day!) which includes use of a journal. You should also be prepared to share your experiences, challenges, and ‘wins’ during our weekly calls (group shares, as well as breakout room exercises). Finally, you should be prepared to make some time and space for this deeply personal, contemplative, innerwork practice.